About the Firm
Established Connecticut Attorneys Handle a Range of Legal Challenges
Trusted Norwalk firm has served the area for more than four decades
For more than 40 years, DePanfilis & Vallerie, LLC in Norwalk has been a trusted adviser and advocate for clients in Fairfield County and throughout Connecticut. Our skilled attorneys advance the interests of individuals, families and businesses in many ways. Whether you’re facing a criminal charge, require support for a real estate transaction, are looking to protect your family assets or seek counsel on a different legal challenge, we’ll develop a sound strategy designed to accomplish your objectives. We take great pride in the frequent referrals we’ve received from our clients, other attorneys, medical and business professionals, and members of the judiciary. Among those we’ve represented are several local and national institutions with whom we’ve built long, mutually successful professional relationships. Regardless of your specific needs and circumstances, we welcome the opportunity to help you with your legal concerns.
Skilled advocates assist clients in criminal defense and civil litigation matters
Since our founding in 1977, the attorneys at our Fairfield County firm have established ourselves as:
- Respected leaders — By achieving strong results for our clients and maintaining the highest professional standards, our firm has earned the respect of colleagues and the community we serve. Senior Partner Anthony DePanfilis and Managing Partner Marc Grenier have earned an AV® Preeminent™ Peer Review Rating by Martindale-Hubbell®, a recognition of their legal ability and ethics by attorneys familiar with their work.
- Assertive advocates — We know that the individuals and businesses that come to us seek lasting solutions for legal concerns. That’s why we take a hands-on approach to each matter and work aggressively to secure a satisfactory outcome.
- Experienced counselors — Whether you require a skillful trial advocate or a knowledgeable adviser who can explain the law that affects your situation, our attorneys’ experience gives you an advantage.
It doesn’t matter if you’re a large company or a family seeking advice on a straightforward matter: each of our clients benefits from personal attention and cost-effective rates.
Areas of Practice
Dedicated attorneys advise on real estate, wills and family law concerns
Our office is conveniently located on Route 1, adjacent to the Norwalk Courthouse and easily accessible from I-95, Route 7 and the Merritt Parkway.
Our retired Probate Judge of 22 years, Anthony DePanfilis, leads our Estate planning department. His years of experience offers an even better understanding of the entire process.
We handle matters in a wide range of legal practice areas, including:
- Criminal defense — Our criminal defense team safeguards the rights of people accused of drunk driving, drug crimes, traffic violations and various felony and misdemeanor counts.
- Real estate — For trustworthy advice on real estate transactions and litigation, you can count on our experienced attorneys. We also handle zoning concerns, landlord-tenant issues and other matters associated with residential and commercial properties.
- Personal injury — To obtain the compensation you deserve following a personal injury or wrongful death caused by someone else, you should retain a lawyer who understands how to maximize verdicts and settlements. Whether your matter stems from an auto accident, medical malpractice or a slip and fall incident, we’ll help you pursue reimbursement from the liable parties.
- Estate planning — We offer personalized counsel for a wide array of estate planning concerns, including knowledgeable guidance on wills and probate matters. Retired Probate Judge of 22 years, Anthony DePanfilis, leads our Estate planning department. His years of experience offers an even better understanding of the entire process.
- Civil litigation — When a dispute arises, our civil litigation attorneys outline the pertinent legal standards and advocate effectively in the courtroom, during mediations and at the negotiation table.
- Matrimonial law — During a divorce, we provide skillful matrimonial law representation whether your breakup is amicable or hotly contested.
Don’t hesitate to gain an informed perspective on your legal challenge. We are ready to make a positive difference for you.
Speak to an accomplished Connecticut attorney regarding your legal matter
DePanfilis & Vallerie, LLC assists Connecticut clients with numerous types of legal matters, including Landlord/Tenant, Probate Matters, criminal defense cases, estate planning programs, real estate issues, family law concerns, landlord/tenant and probate matters. Please call 203-846-9585 or contact us online
to schedule a meeting with one of our accomplished attorneys at our Norwalk office.
We are immediately adjacent to the Norwalk Courthouse with ample parking.